The need for 2024 is $6000. Please help.
We have about 33%of that now with 67% to go.
GHCA has now adopted the Zelle bank funds transfer service. Zelle has become almost universally available at banks and credit unions because it is easy to use, transfers happen quickly and entail no fees. Your bank will provide instructions but some seem to not explain the jargon involved very well. Below I have written some clarifications that seem helpful to me. Let me know if they are helpful to you also. However the banks are the final authority.
To start using Zelle for the first time requires three steps,
- enroll the bank account you wish to use with Zelle,
- start a contact list you can send to, and
- log into your bank account online or your bank’s mobile phone app and start making transfers.
To enroll with Zelle you must provide your name, your email address or your mobile phone number, and the account to send funds from or receive funds sent to you. (However, your bank may default to your checking account.) Your enrolled name and email or mobile phone number is the identification others will send funds to, they will not see your account number.
The contact list is used so that you can select a recipient with just one click/tap on their name in a list. That makes it much easier. For example, the GHCA is enrolled as “Greater Houston Creation Association” with an email address of “ firstname.lastname@example.org “. You would not want to type all of that in every time you want to give to the GHCA! So, Zelle makes a list of recipients that you have sent to so you can select one with jut one easy click/tap. However, you will have to type in an amount for each transfer. They also provide an optional note blank to tell the recipient what this amount is for. Example, you could say “annual dues” or “annual dues plus Big Donation”. OK, now go ahead, make GHCA first in your recipient list. GHCA’s enrolled name is “Greater Houston Creation Association” our Nickname is “GHCA” and our enrolled email is “ email@example.com “. Now that GHCA is in your recipient list you will not have to type that again, you can just select it with a single click/tap.
Now you are enrolled and ready to start using Zelle to quickly transfer funds. The following is a brief listing of the steps to transfer funds using Zelle:
- Log in to your bank
- Select Pay or Transfer to find Zelle
- Select Zelle, send or receive
- Select From, account to send money from
- Select To, person, organization or nickname to send money to like “GHCA”
- Enter Amount to send
- Enter Message, optional message to recipient like “ Annual dues plus Big Donation”
- Click “Continue transfer” button, then Zelle will display a summary of the transfer for your review
- Make Transfer. If everything look right click the “Make Transfer” button.
- Then Zelle will display the transfer details including a confirmation number.
Unfortunately, there are still a few banks or credit unions that do not provide Zelle. You can still use old fashioned checks. Make out your check to GHCA, mail it to GHCA, 12111 Attlee Dr, Houston TX 77077.
Many thanks to all for your donations. It takes money for the GHCA to do good and influential things. Hard work and good intensions alone are not enough.
Note that GHCA is not on the IRS tax exempt list, so, one cannot claim any kind of tax exemption for GHCA donation on their tax returns.
With your help with the money we will develop a stronger and more influential website and newsletter, and sponsor more major speakers and special events that draw audiences of 700 or a thousand. Is that not worth at least $50 in annual dues?
The selected archive below shows what we have been doing. Some of our major events have drawn an audience of 700! Could we do an event for your church?
Our newsletters and videos shows what GHCA produces!
- The Grand Illusion of Evoluion
- Logic and Reason of God and Creation
- The Big Bang of Mind
- The Big Bang of Information
- The Big Bangs of Creation
- Biochemistry and Origin of Life Apologetics
- The Discovery of Genesis in Chinese
- Creation Basic Training Course
- Creation and the Human Soul
- What is Creation Science ?
Recent GHCA Meeting Webinar Videos
- 8/3/23 – Archaeologist Dr. Douglas Petrovich – Hebrew Invention of the Alphabet
- 7/6/23 – Archaeologist Dr. Douglas Petrovich – Ephraim and Manasseh in Egypt
- 5/4/23 – Archaeologist Dr. Douglas Petrovich – Locating the Post -Babel Dispersion
- 3/9/22 – Dr. Tim Clarey presents “Rock Data from 5 Continents Confirm a Progressive Global Flood” and Q&A – Houston’s First MidLink Bonus Night Part 2
- 3/9/22 – Dr. John Baumgardner presents “The Dominate Role of Rapid Plate Tectonics In the Genesis Flood” at Houston’s First MidLink Bonus Night Part 1
- 5/5/22 – Frank Mayo – Science, Creation and the Scientific Method
- 3/6/19 – Geologist Dr. Clarey – The Truth of the Genesis Flood
- 3/6/19 – Dr. Clarey – Do Dinosaurs Support Evolution?
- GHCA presentation 5/4/17 – Rob Brayton – Designer Genes Autopoiesis
- GHCA presentation 4/6/17 – Robert Brayton – Designer Genes